Hello … My name is Maresa Nirwan. I happen to maintain this website. I wanted it to be a channel where I can write and document what I’ve learned in hopes that not only I can refer to it later on but hopefully, it will also help others whom may also learn from what has been learned. On the more personal side, the following are some additional incentives of having this website.
- First and foremost, the first 5 revelation of Qur’an was God commanding us to read / recite:
اقْرَأْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ
Read: In the name of thy Lord who createth,
خَلَقَ الْإِنسَانَ مِنْ عَلَقٍ
Createth man from a clot.
اقْرَأْ وَرَبُّكَ الْأَكْرَمُ
Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous,
الَّذِي عَلَّمَ بِالْقَلَمِ
Who teacheth by the pen,
عَلَّمَ الْإِنسَانَ مَا لَمْ يَعْلَمْ
Teacheth man that which be knew not.
- To document what were learned so that they can easily be refered to it at later time.
- This site will be a way to share what were learned. Hopefully it’ll benefit readers like you.
- As a case study of using Wordpress. There’s another project that may be spawned using it.
- Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity, or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased). [Sahih Muslim Book 13 Chapter 4 Hadith number 4005]. I am hopeful that visitors to this site will learn something and benefit from my articles; and therefore, Insya Allah, it’ll help me after my departure from this earth.
Thank you for visiting.